Brendan Clarke, CCIM is the Principal and Owner of Clarke Real Estate Group and is an active Commercial Real Estate Broker in Colorado.
Brendan holds the prestigious Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation - a MBA style program (less than 6% of the industry is qualified) - which signifies that an individual is well versed in the commercial and investment real estate industry, as well as ethics and negotiation practices.
Brendan brings experience from large commercial brokerage offices - such as NAI Highland and Cushman and Wakefield in Colorado Springs - before starting Clarke Real Estate Group where he is able to add a personalized touch.
- Over $21M sales and leasing across all types of commercial property in within 2 years
- Sales of unique assets - office condominium ($1.1M) and a commercial lodge ($500k)
- Marketing and leasing of shell space for medical in the Briargate Parkway area
- Marketing and leasing of industrial property with land and buildings
- Marketing for sale by auction an FBO airport asset in Texas [8 acres - 93,500SF of hangar and office space] ($4.5M)
- Sale of a large 'big box' [23,700 SF] Executive hangar in Broomfield, Colorado ($2.5M)
- Property manager of 60,000SF of mixed use medical, dental, retail and office complex - spread over 8 acres. Improvement of the property's vacancy from 82% to 96% in two years; cut the maintenance budget; increased the NOI; all the while improving the property aesthetically (property value $12M)
The Clarke Real Estate Group is based in Colorado Springs but has the reach throughout Colorado and other states through the CCIM network of brokers. Contact us today to discuss your Commercial Real Estate needs. We would be happy to provide a complimentary lease analysis or valuation of your property.
For your aviation real estate needs please visit our sister company: www.airportrealestate.aero Airport Real Estate can assist with your buying, selling or leasing of your airport property, hangar, Fixed Base Operation (FBO) or a Maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) facility.